Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January 27, 2009

So its has been awhile since I have written anything on here. Our Christmas was good Wes got a pair of new binoculars and I got a new Sony camera. Our New Year's was fun, we went over to Kelly and Cory's house to celebrate the new year. They had some friends over and we all played Apples to Apples. It is a fun and silly game. It was funny, as soon as we watched the ball drop on TV we all went right to bed.
I would like to let everyone know that Wes got his GED on the 18th of January and we received it to day in the mail!!! It is really nice to have that done with and now he can start to apply for the Linemen job that he has wanted to do for a long time. Wes and Kayden went to Park City Mountain Resort to go snowboarding, thanks to my mom. They had so much fun and they said that they got lost a few times but they still had a great time. there favorite thing to do was to go through the trees on the backside of the mountain.
For me I have started school again and it is a lot tougher than last semester. I have 6 classes this semester and they are all very in depth on the various topics. I am taking Intro to Physical Therapy, Physiology (which is way hard), Disease and disability, Kinesiology, a Kinesiology lab, and a Speech class (which is really boring). I cant wait to get through this semester because the next few semesters will be more of what I will be doing a clinic.

No comments: