Thursday, April 23, 2009

April 23, 2009

I know its been awhile but I have been really busy with school and work. To start off I'm almost done with this semester I have two more finals then I will be done for a week! I got a new job at Home depot as a cashier which I'm excited about and it will work with my summer semester. Wes and I went down to Logandale over Easter weekend, it was so much fun we took the 4 wheelers down there and had a blast! during the week inbetween my semesters we will be down in Boulder Turkey hunting it will be so much fun and a fun experence for me because I have never been. Wes is still looking for a job :( and we havent had any luck yet with it yet but keep your fingers crossed for us that he does soon!!

1 comment:

The Rymers said...

I know something will come up soon. Wes is a hard worker and things will start looking up soon. All you can do is your best! Love you guys!