For Thanksgiving Wes and I went to Logan dale to visit Tony's mom. It was a lot of fun there and warm. We went to the Valley of Fire and to Hoover Dam. At the Valley of Fire we hiked around in its beautiful red rocks and look at the Mouse's Ear and some old places that people slept in when they were traveling cross country. We also saw the Sisters, which are two rocks that look the same. On some of the rocks there was some hieroglyphs.
This past Saturday I went to Grampa Moon's Christmas party with Brooke, Bret and there kids. It was a lot of fun seeing them again and there were a lot of funny moments when we were playing the White Elefent game.
This week I'm finishing up my finals for my first semester at Provo College, and so far I have done well on the two tests I have done. I still have one more to do tomorrow, which I’m nervous about, but then I am done until January 5th. Wes is doing well and working hard. He has his last class tonight. Will we hope it is because he has been going longer then he was suppose to be going. So we are keeping our fingers crossed that this is his last night.



2 comments:
Yeah you are posting!! Now you need pictures if you need help you know where to find me.
Love ya
Brooke
hey your blog looks so cute! Good luck on your last test!
Post a Comment